Thomas M. “Tee” Jackson III
- Hillsville: 276.728.3737
- Wytheville: 276.777.7609
- Offices: Hillsville and Wytheville Virgina
- Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Traffic, Criminal Defense, and Civil Litigation.
After graduating from law school, Tee returned to his hometown to join his father’s law firm. He is passionate about having a positive impact on the community and helping people injured in auto accidents and medical malpractice. In 2017, Tee played a key role in obtaining a $793,000 trial verdict for the family of a military veteran against the United States in a medical malpractice case. The military veteran died due to a surgery gone wrong at the Salem VA Medical Center. The case was featured in Virginia Lawyers Weekly.
Holding the record for career points in boy’s basketball at Carroll County High School, Tee is a member of the school’s athletic hall of fame. He served as an assistant coach for the varsity boy’s basketball team at Carroll County High School from 2010 to 2015 and is currently the team’s head coach. Tee played college basketball at Roanoke College. He resides in Carroll County with his wife, Amy, sons Bryce and Tucker, and Yorkie, Sadie.
- Roanoke College | 2007 Cum Laude
- Oklahoma City University School of Law | 2010
- Western District of Virginia (Federal)
- Western District of Virginia Bankruptcy