Joey D. Haynes
- Hillsville: 276.728.3737
- Wytheville: 276.777.7609
- Offices: Hillsville and Wytheville Virgina
- Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Custody and Divorce, Real Estate, Traffic Violations, State and Federal Criminal Defense, Civil Litigation
Joey Haynes has been practicing law for 20 years. After graduating from law school, Joey returned to Carroll County. He lives in the Cana section of the County with his wife Peggy and his son Landon. Joey is very involved in his community and was elected to the Carroll County School Board in 2011. He now serves as the Vice Chairman of the Board. Joey has been the appointed Escheator for this region of Virginia for approximately 16 years.
He enjoys a broad practice in the areas of personal injury and domestic relations focusing on custody, visitation, and child support issues as well as a vigorous guardian ad litem practice. Other practice areas are criminal/traffic defense and real estate.
- Thomas M. Cooley School of Law | J.D., 1998
- Notes, Comments, Essays Editor | Thomas M. Cooley Journal of Practical Clinical Law
- Bridgewater College | B.A., 1988
- Virginia, 1999
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Virginia, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia Certification: Guardian and Litem for Children